Ship Anchor

Day 1 - Alice


It feels like forever since the last time I've been here, a black empty space, no walls, no signs of breathing creature but me.  I tried to stand up, still holding my flashlight firmly, half just to make sure my finger are still attached to my hands, and the other half because I am terrified, lets just say I'm not really a big fan of losing my only best friend in this weird land.  Shuck it! Since when I'm this sentimental melancholy bitch? Her name is Aurora, but I always call her Rora. I've never really seen her face, just a black, girl shaped thing that always followed me around, except in this kinda place.

Hop... hop...hop...

Urgh, darn it! My flashlight died! How is this possible? I just change the battery this morning, my last ones. Uh well, I guess I just have to find my way out without any light.  So I start walking, before silence does.  Trust me, listening to your own heart beat and blood pumping in your veins, circulating in your system, drop by drop, is not an indulgence. I keep walking, moving my skinny feet back and forth, letting the cold metal ground chatter, even though I know none of it is real, no sound can be made here.  Just the ones your brain made up.

I don't have a watch, a possessed fox took it from me when I passed out a couple years ago in a strange -really strange, dark blue forest, I'm guessing it's some kinda spirit forest, based on how many alien looking creatures tried to suck my face. Nonetheless, I know I have been walking in the dark for hours, no clue where I'm heading, just like last time.

I never really know where I am, or how I got there. One time I'm suddenly trapped in an abandon lift, the other time I'm lost in a dark spirit forest.  I've noticed the time lapse in my memory, and how I'm always passed out before I magically "transport" into another dimension or place. I lost count of how many times I've been though this, the same cycle, over and over again.  You found yourself half dead in a weird ass place, then you have to run a thousand miles just to find nothing but dissapointment and despair, not to mention all the "near-death" experience. Yeah, and when I said "near-death" I truly mean it.  They or it or whatever, never actually killed me, they just hurt me, torture me, dried all my blood, ripping every organs inside me, then... when I thought "finally, this will all be over" they heal my vital organs, kept me alive and do all of the above over again, and again, and again.  I wish I could just scream and let all the anger out, but no sound ever came out of me. Why? Why give me hope, just to take it all away from me?

I guess people were right about hope, they breed eternal misery.

(dark empty space, trapped, day 1) (Alice)

No comments:

Post a Comment