Ship Anchor

#5SOSFAM




tbh, the first time I heard about "5 Seconds of Summer", I didn't really care, and tend to ignore it *I kinda jugde them before I actually 'get to know' them*. But then, Troye Sivan made a cover of "Heartbreak Girl , AND I FREAKING LOVE IT, then I thought "brrr I'm just gonna check the original version for 30 sec and close the tab", but when I went there, and the video start playing, there's no going back, and it was on repeat all night.


Turns out that 5SOS is WAAAAAY BETTER than what I thought they were, and most impotantly their "fandom" fans who support their art are really really nice and sweet.  I got tired, and I'm just done with fandoms who send death threats and hate to everyone. Also, the fact that they don't want to be called a "fandom" is really cool.

I just hope, this 5SOSFAM thing will last forever and not change even when the boys win dozens of awards and become famous. *can i get an ameen?*



♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment